Saturday, December 4, 2010

Joy Tag Card









Hi all, I have been a busy bee today; I had stamp club this morning with all my stampin buddies and creating the rest of the day.  You want to know the best part about today...we got snow...yippie!  I luv the snow, not much on cold weather but hey you can't have snow without it...lol.  It is gorgeous!  I have another card I would like to share it is using The Color Throwdown Colors, CTD121 and the CASE Study challenge.  I really like this design, you can see all of the gorgeous paper and stitching.  I used the new Verve set Sweet Scallop Tag Stamp and Die; the joy sentiment is from the set Glad Tidings.  I used Martha Stewart binding ribbon and lace trim, I also added lots og bling and pearls....I luv bling *grin*.  I hope your day has been great and you are getting all ready for Christmas, it is only 21 days away.....enjoy!  
.
.
.
Stamps:  Glad Tidings and Sweet Scallop Tag(Verve)
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla(SU), and Basicgrey Designer Paper
Ink:  Blue Bayou, Early Espresso, and Sage Shadow(SU)
Accessories:  Sweet Scallop Tag Die, Martha Stewart Binding Ribbon, Janome, Lace Trim, Gemstones, Pearls, and 3D Foam Squares

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours - and very Vervey :) Nice touch with the stitching and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this tag card! I see you got your MS seam binding - lol! I opted to make a couple of cards rather than clean this afternoon...then we watched the Va Tech game (great game!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, really wonderful!! I love what you have created!!

    Do come and enter my $200 Giveaway from Fifi Flowers!
    xoxo

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful colours Teresa and you have made up a gorgeous card! Love the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great elegant card, love the colors. Thanks for your visit to my blog, it was a great surprise to see you there. God bless you.

    XOXO,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Love that you chose to do a tag in place of the ornament. And that stitching is perfection! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that card ... what a great way to incorporate a tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful!!! I love the colours and your attention to detail - I could look at this beauty all day long!
    Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so gorgeous! I love the combo of the pretty brown ribbon and the lacey trim! The snowflake paper is awesome and love your stitching!! Did I mention how much your tag rocks! It ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely fabulous Teresa!!! Love that bling on the tag! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Teresa! Love that blue/brown combination! Wonderful effect with the seam binding and ribbon too! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, great take on the CASE study challenge - love the colors, bling, everything! I'm so excited to be their sponsor this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it, Teresa! It's beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, Teresa! This is spectacular!!! Love your paper choice and your gorgeous stitching ♥ Great job on BOTH challenges!

    Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh... scrumptious! You've got an exquisite eye for colours, and you mix them like it's nobody's business, lol
    I'm so glad that you took the time to participate in our challenge this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so very beautiful!! You and your tags....You are definately hooked!! Color Throwdown selected you in the top five....awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Teresa, this is gorgeous, and no wonder it's a winner over at CASE Study! I recognize your name, and I think you've even been to my blog and left me a kind comment not too long ago. Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*