Friday, December 31, 2010

Viva la Verve/All You Need Is LOVE











Happy Friday, I will be shopping all day with girlfriends, but wanted to quickly share this weeks Viva la Verve sketch.  I also used the CASE Study #20 card as my inspiration and played along with Jessie Rone's new challenge to use a forgotten stamp set, you can learn more here, FSF04.  The sentiment is Verve and it is called Love's Flower.  I was real happy with my card at first and now I am lookin at it and thinkin..."what was I thinkin"....lol.  It is prettier IRL, the pink and fuchsia blend very nicely!  I can't wait to see your fabulous card creation.......it is a great sketch!  Enjoy!
.
.
.
Stamps:  Love's Flower(Verve)
Paper:  Kraft, Black, and Designer Paper(SU)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black(Memento)
Accessories:  Glittered Heart, Prima Flower, SU Square Punch, Janome, Distressing, Gemstones, and 3D Foam Squares

19 comments:

  1. I don't know why you're having second thoughts, this card ROCKS girlfriend! I love the maroon and pink, they work PERFECTLY together:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think it's beautiful! Love the sketch and I like the way you worked it. I always think "different" papers when I see those separate panels, but I love how you just used thread to make them different. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the flower is beautiful !!
    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, this is very pretty GF! Happy New Year! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Miss Lady!! Happy 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog- you have a beautiful blog! Happy New Year!

    -Sydney :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love all that wonderful stitching & the star & flower are beautiful. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the glittery heart and sweet flower, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's GORGEOUS!! Thanks for playing girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year!!
    It seems like forever since I've been able to hop around and leave some love. What a year! I certainly hope that you have a blessed year and keep up the FABULOUS projects and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card .. love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute! I saw that sketch yesterday, and you've done a great job with it. That flower is amazing - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful! I would love to try this sketch and you have offered such gorgeous inspiration!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! I LOVE all the wonderful texture on this card. Thanks for joining in at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, so very pretty Teresa! Love your stitching! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study this week....I hope you come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love is certainly what I feel about your designs, Teresa! What a beauty, love the stitching... Thank you so much for playing along with us! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*