Friday, February 25, 2011

Viva la Verve-Comfort









If you are looking for the Stampers Dream Blog Hop scroll down one or click here!
I created this using Amber's' Viva la Verve sketch starting out the month of March, can you believe it?  Where does the time go?  This sketch is so fun, wait until you play along...you wil be saying the same thing too!  I used a sentiment from the Verve set Forever In Our Hearts, I thought I would try and make a few sympathy cards to have on hand.  I used Prima lace, crinkled ribbon, bakers twine, and a Websters Pages sparkler to accent.  I used heavy distressing and two different stitches...I luv this look!
To get all the details and play along with the VLV sketch go here....they are sooooo fun!  I played along with several more challenges today...if you have not visited the Daily Dare...wow...you should!  Talk about a list of challenges...lol.....I have the link at the top of my challenge list, check it out.  I cannot wait to see what you create...I will be home again next week creating most of the week I hope...yippie!  Hope your weekend is fabby....enjoy!

CASE Study-case
CCEE-distressing
Paper Romance-anything goes
Paper Play-sentimental
The Color Throwdown-color
.
.
.
Stamps:  Forever In Our Heart(Verve)
Paper:  Early Espresso, Designer Paper(SU), My Minds Eye Designer Paper, and Websters' Pages Designer 
Ink:  Blushing Bride and Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  Crinkled Ribbon, Bakers Twine, Prima Lace, Websters Pages Sparkler, Nesties, Janome, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares

14 comments:

  1. Ooh...this is lovely! I really like the patterned paper and the seam binding is always so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card ... Love all of the details and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch & color combo, it's just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of twine - your card is elegant!
    Just became a follower and would love if you follow me too.
    Mama loveBug from LoveBug Creations
    http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wrinkled ribbon! Need to get some of that stuff! Beautiful design, as always! Thanks for sharing it at Paper Romance this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ANother great card and I love the message!

    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is a stunner! I really love the image you stamped with your sentiment. It really gives that panel depth! So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! This one is going into my faves! Love it :)

    Thanks for joining Paper Romance this week!

    Hugs,
    Sandra P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Teresa! I love the comforting sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card. Beautiful job. p.s. Love the song..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are so beautiful! I left you a present on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Teresa! I love all the papers and your bow is quite yummy! Thanks for playing along this week at CASE STudy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at PP this week
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful and charming Teresa!! Love your paper distressing!! Thanks so much for joining our CCEE distress challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*