Friday, February 18, 2011

Viva la Verve-Thank You










woohoo, it is Friday.....I look sooooo forward to the weekends!  I am hoping to be off the week after next, I know my friends are thinking "here she goes again taking another week off"  it is a great befit my company offers and I take advantage of it!  I am sharing today's VLV sketch brought you by Andrea, super sweet sketch.  I used the Case Study and The Play Date Cafe combined challenges, that was the inspiration for my card.  I used sheet music for the small scalloped square panel and then added a layered flower that was cut with the Tim Holtz's flower die.  The sentiment is from the Verve set Dream Big and I used the sweet little Verve Embossed Oval Die to cut out the sentiment.  This is the cutest shape and it's embossed!  Whatever you do this weekend make it fantastic....enjoy! 
.
.
.
Stamps:  Dream Big(Verve)
Paper:  Black, Designer Paper(SU). and Sheet Music 
Ink:  Tuxedo Black(Memento)   
Accessories:  Verve Embossed Oval Die, Janome, Tim Holtz Flower Die, Ribbon, Bakers Twine, Button, SU Leaf Die, Square Scalloped Nesties, Stickles, and 3D Foam Sqaures

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card ... Love all of the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!! These are some of my fav colors!! Love the sheet music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always such a joy to visit your blog Teresa!!! LOVE this card and all the special details!! Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card Teresa. Love the colors, the sketch... pretty flower! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Teresa - as always. Thanks for playing along at CASE Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa, I remember seeing this and commenting over at SCS. It is such a stunner of a card! THanks for entering it with us at the Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Love the way you played with the colors and those patterns are darling together!! Glad you had fun at our Combined Grind this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous. I love the colors. I subscribed to your blog and love your creations. Thanks for the comment you left on my blog.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. This may be my favorite card yet. So pretty. Congrats on the SCS team, you'll be a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Teresa! Love how you used two different patterned papers to make your background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't even know where to start with this stunner Teresa! The combination of papers is awesome, the music notes are a perfect touch!
    thanks for taking the time to join us for our combined CASE study and PDCC #69 challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love your combination of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What's black and white and red all over? You're beautiful card! Love it! That splash of green is really fresh and vibrant, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love visiting your blog, your work is fab! This is another beauty Teresa. Love it! Thanks for playing along us in our combined challenge with the Play Date Cafe and CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Teresa! You never fail to put together such scrumptious creations, and this beauty is no different! Thank you so much for playing along, this week, in The Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous combination of patterns and colors. Your work never ceases to amaze me. Truly stunning. So glad you played along at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazingly beautiful, Teresa... like all that you create!! Thank you for joining us for our special challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*