Thursday, March 3, 2011

Life's Simple Pleasures


Hi peeps, be sure to browse around a bit, I have been busy at work the last couple of days...I don't want you to miss anything.  I have been playing along with some great challenges...there is nothing like a good challenge to get you going!  I was so happy to see our very own Julee featured over at the CASE Study challenge, you have to play along with this challenge....Julee creations are always amazing!  Head over to the CASE Study and see her card as well as all the other DT's creations...amazing!  The sentiment is Verve and it is from the set Floral Whimsy.  The button tag is a FREEBIE given to you by Dana...you have to head over and pick yours up...I just luv it!...thanks so much Dana!  I printed mine on kraft paper, stamped my sentiment and of course distressed the edges.  I used all natural colors and chocolate as my splash.  I hope you are ready for a great weekend, shopping trip with my good friend Wanda tomorrow....have you seen the new challenge blog she is designing for?  It is FYI, check it out!  Then on Saturday another day trip, this time with my dh, I will be going along with him to a outdoor show.....then we will hit Olive Garden or The Cheesecake Factory....hhhhmmmm.  Whatever your plans are, I hope you....enjoy!       
.
.
CASE Study-CASEing Julee
MFTWSC9-sketch
Paper Play-vintage/shabby
Play Date Cafe-natural with a splash(mine is chocolate...yummy)
.
.
Stamps:  Floral Whimsy(Verve)
Paper:  Kraft(SU) and Be Mine Designer Paper(Echo Park), and Parisian Anthology Designer Paper(Pinkpaislee)
Ink:  Early Espresso(SU) and Printer Ink
Accessories:  Crinkled Ribbon, Brad, Janome, Glittered Flourishes, Prima Flower, MFT Accordion Flower Die, Distressing Tool, Zip Dry, and 3D Foam Squares

18 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I really like the button tag! Thanks for the heads up on the freebie. :)

    Have fun with Wanda tomorrow! Every tune I see her name I think of Twilight and how my daughter ALWAYS says how cool the last name Cullen is...of course, we ARE Twihards in this house! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty .... Love all of the details in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Teresa! You don't mess around girlie! I LOVE your gorgeous card and how you used my button card digi...looks sooooo authentic on the kraft cardstock and with the edges distressed. Thank you so much for using it and sharing it with me! And may I just say sheet music, pinwheel and crinkly bow OH MY! Just brilliant my crafty friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I love all the details and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so so pretty :) love the vintage Teresa! Thanks for playing at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty!
    Gorgeous card:)
    Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and gorgeous soft shades of colour.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic card....I love the tag, but your pinwheel flower is gorgeous. Loving the papers and colors in this....tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. STUNNING CARD THANKS FOR JOINING PAPERPLAY

    LIZ X

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful and elegant Teresa! I just love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderfully pretty!! Thanks for splashing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous, Teresa! Love all those beautiful shabby elements!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Teresa, what a beautiful card, and perfect for our challenge this week.

    Thanks for joining us over at the PaperPlay Challenge Blog

    Rosie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You, always, create such stunning pieces of art, Teresa! LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along with us, this week, in The Cafe! Sounds like you have a full and fun Saturday, too! I LOVE Olive Garden, and I used to love Cheesecake Factory, but I keep getting sick when I've eaten there as of recently. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Teresa this is stunning! Who better to CASE a card from Julee Tilman than a Verve Diva! Congrats on your win! So glad you could join us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*