Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Chocolate Covered Birthday Wishes


Hi peeps, I am so excited about my card today....I have made it for the theme of chocolate....hhhhmmm yummy!  I adore the fancy Paris Chocolat des Patissiers card I used on the front, I purchased it from an amazing Etsy shop... you can get yours here.  I used ruffled ribbon and made a ruffly lace flower, I also added crinkled ribbon with a bow and burlap string, I luv how this turned out!  The shabby vintage style really appeals to me.  The birthday wish sentiment is Verve, it is from the set Birthday Phrases.  I also played along with a monthly challenge hosted by my good friend Deb Horst, it is at the end of every month.......you can get the details here.  We have had lots and lots of storms and rain here today....the rain is much needed.  We planted tomato plants this past weekend so they are luvin the rain.  We do not put out a garden, just a few tomato plants, the dh and I both luv tomatoes.  I hope your evening is relaxing, I know I could use a little rest myself....enjoy!
.
.
CASE Study-case Sarah/CSC38
Crazy 4 Challenges-chocolate/C4C87
Last But Not Least-sketch /LBNL4
OCC-naturals/buttons and lace
.
.
Stamps:  Birthday Phrases(Verve)
Paper:  Very Vanilla(SU) and Butterfly Garden Designer Paper(PinkPaislee)
Ink:  Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  Ruffled Ribbon, Crinkled Ribbon, Lace, Burlap String, Button, SU Square Punch, Distressing Tool, Prima Flower, Spritz, and 3D Foam Squares

12 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Teresa! Love the chocolate theme along with those "sweet" embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous, Teresa...every detail is so perfectly placed and well coordinated! Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shabby chic creation! Can't go wrong with chocolate! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing....what a beautiful vintage creation!! Thanks for playing along with the Last But Not Least challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWWWW! Teresa this is just breathtaking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jean is right - this is full of loveliness! I adore it! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so many pretty elements on your card! I love how you tucked the sentiment behind the flower. Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teresa its wonderful to see another one of your creative and beautiful cards! And the thought of making a card around the theme of chocolate! is simply delicious! How clever and yummy! Thank you for playing along with us @ OCC! Hope to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*