Saturday, June 4, 2011

CAS Card and NEW Blog Update


Hi and welcome to my blog...I have had so many people asking why I changed the name of my blog......I will give you a little look into my head...lol....this could be scary....lol....here goes.  Shortly after naming my blog(3 years ago), I did not like it....lol.  I wanted something geared more toward creating with paper....hence the name Paperie Blooms.  I still have vasunshine a user name and you may still see it used.  I did not think I could change the name of my blog without starting a whole new blog, but you can.  There are consequences to doing so, the biggest one is that my old blog link no matter where it is is linked, is dead; it won't open.  If you are a follower or have me in google reader I will now come up under Paperie Blooms.  I am so sorry if this has caused anyone problems, but I am much happier with my new name and look......the look is still a work in progress...it won't be long and it will soon be completed!
Now, for my card, I am sharing my take on this weeks CASE Study card.  Chupa has Jill Foster as this months guest....I adore her cards!  I have kept mine more on the simple side.....I did not use a technique but did use a scroll stamp and stamped on the designer paper ever so lightly.  I have used a Waltzingmouse label stamp and a Verve sentiment stamp.  I also used my new MFT rolled roses die, these little flowers are the cutest...I did add a pearl to the center too!  I will be busy all week working on cards, so be sure to check back often.  Did I mention I have the week off....yippie and I will be going on a shopping trip with my good friend Wanda.  have a super evening....enjoy! 
.
.
Case Study-case Jill Foster #42
.
.
Stamps:  Forever In Our Hearts(Verve), Very Vintage Labels No. 4(Waltzingmouse) and Tim Holtz
Paper:  Early Espresso(SU) and Websters Pages Designer Paper
Ink:  Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  Ribbon, Pearl, MFT Rolled Roses Die, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares

6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! Love your ribbon! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Teresa!! Love the new look of your blog too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness I found you! Love your new blog title:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for answering questions for all our inquiring minds LOL! I am not getting you on reader under your new name....will delete as a follower and reapply as a follower to see if that helps. Wonderful card as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors on your card are beautiful Teresa! Love that sentiment and the awesome CAS design...is there anything you CAN'T do?!! Gorgeous work, my Diva sistah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*