Tuesday, June 28, 2011

CASE Study-Thank You















I have created this card to play along with the CASE Study Challenge and several sketch challenges.  All of these challenges are suing a very similar sketch, so I grouped them together.  My main image is using a JustRite Cling set called Family Garden.  I have used Websters Pages designer papers, buttons, and gemstones to make the button flowers.  I added crinkled ribbon, ric rac trim and the thank you tag ...so sweet.  The thank you stamp is another FREEbie with purchase from Verve.   A little distressing around the bottom edge, and rounded corners complete my card.  Have a fun evening....enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Family Garden(JustRite Cling)
Paper:  Very Vanilla(SU) and Websters Pages Designer Paper
Ink:  Black Soot(Tim Holtz)
Accessories:  Corner Rounder, Crinkled Ribbon, Ric Rac, Buttons, Burlap String, Distressing Tool, Scor Tape, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Card Positioning-sketch/#224
CASE Study-case Jill Foster
Clean & Simple-sketch/#146
Totally Gorjuss-ribbon and lace(ric rac)

9 comments:

  1. Love the pale pink paired with black...sooo classy-looking! I had to click for an enlargement...these old eyes thought I saw 3 toothpicks in your bow - lol! On closer inspection, I think it's twine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm a sucker for this colour combination... love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeee the bow and the bling! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, simple but oh so effective.Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I was sorry to hear about your husband's accident, I hope he recovers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the pink one , hope your husband recovers soon.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Teresa,
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Beautiful card and you have a fab blog too.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Teresa! Love the ric rac trim and the toothpicks, too cool! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! How beautiful! I love how creative you were to flip the sketch and create a scene of flowers. Love the buttons and the black and pink color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so elegant! SO lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*