Saturday, June 11, 2011

CASE Study










I created this card for this weeks CASE Study to case Jill Foster, I made my own flower using the SU flower petal punch.  I added stickles to the edges and put a old bracelet bead in the center.  I used the sketch from the Diva Coffeebreak and played along with today's inspiration challenge.  I finished with prima lace trim and a corrugated butterfly.  I am keeping this post short and sweet, I have been creating all day.....hope your weekend is fabby....enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Forever In Our Hearts(Verve)
Paper:  Kraft, Very Vanilla(SU) and Stella Rose Designer Paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  Sizzix Die, Maya Roads Corrugated Butterfly, Button, Burlap String, Stickles, SU Blossom Punch, Ribbon, Prima lace Trim, Leave Nesties, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.

CASE Study-case Jill Foster/#43
Diva Coffebreak-sketch/#231
SCS Inspiration-lotus flower

9 comments:

  1. Teresa, this is beautiful! Love the colors! You have been a busy girl :) Love everything! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! This really is a breathtaking design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card..now that I've found you again! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as usual Teresa! Love your colors and all the different textures. Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study this week!! smooches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, this is gorgeous!! Love the corrugated butterfly...now why didn't I think of that? :-) Great color combo as well and that flower is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous! Your work is awesome! :)

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful Teresa! Loving the gorgeous colors you used. Congrats on your win! :) It was well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your card is amazing. I am so happy to send congrats your way on winning this challenge! Your card is so pretty and so romantic. I want to say how proud I am of you for sharing your love for Christ here on your blog. Without Him we would be nothing! You are truly a blessing. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*