Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stampers Dream-Tim Holtz Flower Birthday Tag




First off tonight I want to thank everyone who has supported my dh and myself since his accident...I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the prayers and well wishes!  {{{hugs to you all}}}  If you are not up on what happened, you can read this post here.    I have created this sweet little tag using the Tim Holtz flower die, I stacked them and added the fabby glass glitter, a button and burlap string.  I added a strip of lace trim and stitched with black thread for a little pop. I added several different ribbons tied to the top of the tag.  The sentiment is from JustRite, the set is Elegant Frames...this is an awesome set.  I have listed below the challenges I am playing, be sure to check them out and play along!  Make the most of every moment, we have so much to give...enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Elegant Frames(JustRite)
Paper:  White(Bazzil) and Stella Rose Designer Paper(My Minds Eye)
Ink:  Bermuda Bay(SU)
Accessories:  Tim Holtz Flower Die, Glass Glitter, Button, Burlap String, Lace Trim, Janome, Spellbinders Nesties Labels Seventeen, Spellbinders Nested Leaves, Spellbinders Ribbon Banners, Crop-a-Dile, SU Jumbo Eyelets, Twill Ribbon, SU Ribbon, Bakers Twine, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
CASE Study: case Jill Foster/#44
CR84FN: colors
Sketchbook Saturday: sketch/#16

14 comments:

  1. Your card is sooo beautiful! Love those flowers! So sorry to hear about your husband's motorcycle accident. Praise God that he did not sustain even worse injuries. I will keep you and him in my prayers as he recovers. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tag,loving the glass glitter you added! I hope your husband is on the mend and through God's grace has a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the white flower with "sentimental" tag. so lovely!

    dita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! GORGEOUS colors and flowers!!! I hope and pray Hubby getting better every day! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really sweet tag - so much texture and detail. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    I'm so pleased to read that your husband is on the mend - sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you do love tags! This is SO gorgeous! (I just wish I could make the pic bigger to see more of your amazing details.) The flowers are to die for, and I love those glass glitter dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa this is sooo sweet! So glad you could join us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness...this tag is to die for!! Love the soft yellow and blue and of course that fab flower! Ya know...I ordered that TH flower die set and haven't gotten to play with it yet! Why oh why do I have to go to work full-time?! Guess maybe to pay for my papercrafting addiction - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Teresa! I am terribly sorry to read about your husband's motorcycle accident. I am thankful he will be ok. Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tag, Teresa! Love your glittered flowers! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Gorgeous, Gorgeous Gorgeous! Love your glittery flowers and all the Fabulous Layers! So glad your dh is on the mend, sending wishes for a speedy recovery!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful tag!! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*