Sunday, July 17, 2011

CASE Study-Heartfelt Sympathy












I have created this card to play along with a couple of challenges.  I used the ribbon reel sketch and tweaked it a bit, also playing along with the CASE Study.  The designer we are casing this month is Dawn Woleslagle.  I have used a Verve  sentiment and the Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2, these tags are so gorgeous and make such a statement.  The Stampers Dream store has both sets of these tags, check them out!  I used the adorable yo yo vintage flowers that I purchased from this Etsy shop.  Be sure to check back in the morning as I will be sharing the 200th Mojo sketch, can you believe it...200 sketches?  Have a great evening....enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  New Mercies(Verve)
Paper:  Very Vanilla(SU), Basicgrey Designer Paper
Ink:  Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2, Crinkled Ribbon, Yo Yo Flowers, Pearls, Lace Trim, Janome, Distressing Tool, Glittered Bird, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
CASE Study-case Dawn/#48
Ribbon Reel-sketch/#6

10 comments:

  1. This is just simply beautiful! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful sympathy card, and the tag is a fabulous centre piece. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant sympathy card, I love those vintage yo yo flowers. Great take on our sketch challenge at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight, thanks for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh LOVE those yo-yo's!!!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Teresa...love those neutral colors with the splashes of black!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good news, bad news. Good news, I love your card. Bad news I also love the die. Wait! that's good news, I know where I can get one. tfs Gail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*