Saturday, July 2, 2011

CASE Study-Hello





Happy Saturday friends, I am sharing my take on this weeks CASE Study, where we are casing the talented Jill Foster.  I have also used the colors from The Color Throwdown..loosely......picking patterned paper that has the colos in it.  I used a darling set from JustRite called Elegant Charms.  This is set is perfect for great sentiments and cute charms.  I used different trims, ribbon, and burlap string for the bow accent.  A super simple card for me, I am out for now.  Headed to share a Starbucks with a friend.....yummy...enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Elegant Charms(JustRite)
Paper:  Kraft(SU) and Fly A Kite Deisgner Paper(October Afternoon)
Ink:  Early Espresso and Old Olive(SU)
Accessories:  SU Ribbon, Burlap String, Lace Trim, Pins, SU Scalloped Circle Punch, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
CASE Study-Jill Foster
Color Throwdown-colors/#148

6 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeee this! LOVING that OA paper and the pins in the bow!! BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented, this was beautiful.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous spin on this weeks CASE Study, I love your style! You have kept it simple but added wonderful little details like the hamp bow behind the ribbon and how cute are the pins. Thanks for playing at CASE Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Teresa...love the colorful papers and that gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that the best patterned paper to showcase like you did?? Perfect card, yet again you amazed me with your versatility and talent :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*