Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bravo














I have created a card to celebrate Andrea Ewen this week from CASE Study, we are to case one of the DT members and I choose Andrea!  I have also played along with a few of my favorite challenges, Waltzingmouse sketch and the Friday MashUP.  I have used soft colors like Andrea uses and the flower and ribbon tied bow....so sweet!  Be sure to check out my other posts from this week, every post I have since Sunday except for this one and the one above have chances to win FREE prizes!  I hope you are having a super week, we are headed to my DIL for a couple of days.  We are looking forward to a little get away, Gary is still recovery very well...thanks so much for your prayers and well wishes!  i found this very interesting and also very comforting....enjoy......"We turn to God for help when our foundations are shaking only to learn that it is God shaking them."  Charles West
.
.
Stamps:  Fancy Phrases and Vintage Labels Eighteen(Waltzingmouse)
Paper:  Very Vanilla and 5th Avenue Designer Paper(Melissa Frances)
Ink:  Black Soot(Tim Holtz)
Accessories:  Spellbinders Nesties Labels Eighteen, Janome, Crinkled Ribbon, Lace Trim, Flowers, Glass Glitter, SU Crystal Effects 
.
.
CASE Studycased Andrea
Friday MashUPglitter/FM18
Waltzingmouse:  sketch/WMSC/59

16 comments:

  1. Teresa, I love the glitter along the top of the card, its a beautiful touch. The entire card is a wonderfully soft, feminine creation. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup, I always enjoying seeing your work!

    (sorry I forgot that on my last post, my brain is fried today!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you sweet Teresa! Seems as though we have very similar styles, as I am always checking out what you do...to get ideas! I simply adore your card, the stitching, the ribbon, the flowers and of course, the fab glitter!
    Hope all is well with you, I will have both you and Gary in my prayers, hopefully each day is just a little bit better. Be well, my dear! Enjoy your few days away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...what a gorgeous shabby chic creation!! Enjoy your time in Richmond! See ya Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous CASE, sweetie!! Thank you so much for joining in our Anniversary festivities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shabby chic/vintage feel to your card. Soft romantic papers too. Lovely, thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup again Teresa. We love having you show your creations.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Teresa, a real beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing creativity, Teresa. I love the sparklie accents and your dark stitching looks fantastic against the subtle papers and colors. Your creativity is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great use of the sketch, Teresa, and I can just SEE the Andrea Inspiration in this card :)! I love the soft colors and frills. The emebllishing on this is fantastic! OH and that zig-zag edge that matches the tag just makes everything POP!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do you spell embellishing? HEE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooooooo so soft and elegant! VERY pretty! It is always a blessing to see you hanging out with the Friday Mashup!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that glitter you used along the edge.. It's so soft looking. The stitching is my favorite part of this card though. Glad your husband is getting along better, it'll be good to get away for awhile. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week. I can never get enough of your scrunchy ribbons :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such soft and subtle colours, a really beautiful card. The flower, ribbon and lace are stunning and I love the contrast in the stitched detail!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Teresa, Your card is so soft and beautiful! Love the stitching and the glitter border. Gorgeous bow and flowers finish it so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the black stitching as the criss-cross element, and the dreamy look to this lovely creation.... thanks so much for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh this is beautiful! I love the soft colors combined with the pop of black. Thank you for joining us for this week's WMSC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*