Thursday, September 22, 2011

CASE Study-Julie Lacey Week 4



Hello peeps, it is going to be another busy couple of days here on my blog, be sure to check back for all the goodies.  I am sharing today's CASE Study of Julie Lacey, her style is amazing!  I have  used a JustRite set Friendship Blooms and the Stella Rose Designer papers from My Mind's Eye.  I have added lace ribbon, the butterfly, and stitching.   Have a super day, be sure to check out the post next as it is the peek of the Lil' Inker Mini Pinwheel...super cute...enjoy! 
   
Be sure to visit the other CASE Study gals and show some luv......
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa):Owner
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline:ME
.
.
Stamps:  Freindship Blooms(JustRite)
Paper:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla(SU), and Stella Rose Deisgner Paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Early Espresso and Really Rust(SU)
Accessories:  Spellbinders, Ribbon, Lace, Janome, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Prima Flower, EK SUccess Border Punch, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
CASE Study case Julie Lacey
Flutter By Wednesday:  anything goes...butterfly/#172

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Teresa! I love all of your elements on this card! That little piece of newsprint sticking out is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, this is lovely! It's fantastic the way you can make brown be so feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love all the little extra details you added! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Teresa...such a beautiful mix of papers...so warm and vintage-y! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CASE! I just love the lace and stitching details. So happy to see you joining us at Flutterby Wednesday this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*