Thursday, September 1, 2011

CASE Study-Julie Lacey Week 1










I am sooooo thrilled to let you all in on another little secret I have been keeping, Chupa has asked me to join the phenomenal talent over at CASE Study.  I couldn't be happier, this team is full of amazing talent!  To start my month off we are casing the talented Julie Lacey....she has an amazing style, very clean and simple but definitely makes a statement.  I have used the JustRite set called Elegant Charms.  I have kept my card super clean, only adding a little distressing.  I finished it with black twill ribbon.  I hope you will join us at CASE Study and honor the fabulous Julie Lacey!  

Here are the gals from CASE Study, I am sure you will find their creations inspiring!

Julie Lacey (September Muse)
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline:ME  
.
.
Stamps:  Elegant Charms(JustRite)
Paper:  Black, Soft Sky, White(SU), and Stella Rose Designer Paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Black Soot(Tim Holtz)
Accessories:  Spellbinders Lacey Circle, Circle Nesties, Twill Ribbon, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
CASE StudyCASE Julie Lacey

8 comments:

  1. So very happy to have your with us on the CASE study DT, Teresa! :)
    Looooooove that colour combo and your gorgeous distressing!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning CASE, very classy! So delighted you've joined the CASE Study team!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet...just lovin' what you did here, Teresa! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new DT :) Love the case.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Teresa...the black bow is just stunning and the paper is the perfect background! So glad to have you CASEing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooohoo! congrats! and looove your card, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to have you with us, Teresa!! You know I'm a no.1 fan of your artwork :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to see you with CASE study Teresa! I love the colours you've combined - the black really pops. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*