Thursday, October 20, 2011

CASE Study-Nicki Estes Week 3















Good morning, it is time for this weeks CASE Study card, we are casing the awesome Nicki Estes!  I kept my card CAS, keeping with her sweet cards style.  I used the gorgeous designer paper from My Mind's Eye Stella Rose to be the main focus.  I adore the colors and flowers in this paper.  I added a Verve sentiment from the Serenity set.  The crinkled ribbon tied with a button and dry embossing on  the main card base complete my card.  Be sure to check out the other gals from CASE, the ladies are amazing.....enjoy! 

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline:ME

.
.
Stamps:  Serenity(Verve)
Paper:  Very Vanilla(SU) and  Stella Rose Mable Designer Paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Really Rust(SU)
Accessories:  Sizzix Embossing Folder, Crinkled Ribbon, Button, Burlap String, Janome, Distressing Tool, SU Square Punch, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
CASE Study:  case Nicki Estes
Cupcake Craft Challenge:  buttons and bows/164
Ribbon Reelphoto inspirations/13

11 comments:

  1. simple yet very lovely, TFS.


    Luanne
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply adore your card, the floral paper could easily be material and the crinkled ribbon is gorgeous :)
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this card and such a verse is so lovely and true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Teresa, I thought the patterned paper was fabric at first. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the button/bow detail and the embossing looks lovely! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fabulous CASEing of Niki's card! LOVE your white embossed base with a patterned paper panel to accent and brighten it up! :0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Teresa, what a gorgeous card. I love the beautiful sentiment and your details are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mixture of patterned paper and ribbon. Oh and the scored card base is great. Wonderful CASE Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Teresa, I love the MME flower paper and embossed card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is GORGEOUS, Teresa! LOVE your embossed, bright-white base, and the way that blue ribbon pops off it is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*