Thursday, November 3, 2011

CASE Study-Kryssi Ng Week 1


Welcome, as you can see I have changed my blog header...yes, I am ready to kick off the holiday season!  This month at CASE Study we are spotlighting the super talented Kryssi Ng, her blog is Sugar Buffet.  I have used a gorgeous snowflake in the center of my card, glittered it up and added the stunning chocolate button...I adore the green and brown combo, so festive!  I added ruffled ribbon and a sentiment tag at the bottom.  Be sure to check out this weeks CASE Study DT, these ladies are sooooo talented!  I hope you will join us and play along, I can't wait to see what you create!  Have a super day...enjoy!  

Here are the DT blogs....leave them some luv!
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Smith ( taking a break)
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline:ME
.
.
Inspire Me Fridaysanything goes/#30
Make It Monday:  anything goes/#61
Ribbon Carousel:  anything goes/RCC27

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Love the new blogger header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... this is stunning! I love your ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is just stunning!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember to leave a comment for another entry (mentioning you saw it on MIM) for a chance to win this week's fabulous prize from Di's Digis! The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this card is dashing!!
    Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'know my heart skipped a beat when I saw this beauty, right?! I mean not only a fabulous use of a negative die cut, but a GREEN snowflake!!!! I never figured that they could come in my most favourite colour! FABBY!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Teresa!! This is absolutely beautiful!! Large florals are lovely, aren't they? :) Stunning card! REALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous creation! Thanks for playing at RCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot diggity! LOVE that green snowflake!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Teresa! Love the vibrant colours and the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with Aimes and Wanda and loving that green snowflake! Great ribbons too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with the color scheme you chose! It's stunning!!! LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this green snowflakes just rocks! I love the whole card but your color choice is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! That snowflake is beautiful and I too like the green and chocolate brown color combo. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*