Thursday, November 17, 2011

CASE Study-Kryssi Ng Week 3










Hello peeps, I am sharing with you today this weeks CASE Study card designed by the super talented Kryssi Ng and the final days of the Stampers Dream Store sale.....everything is 30% off....head over and get yourself a great deal today!  The stamps I used are from Stampendous which is carried in the Stampers Dream store, but they are going fast.  I have kept my card very CAS, which is super hard for me...lol....I think my card looks bare, it needs something more.  there is a tiny gemstone to accent the star, super cute.  Also, I am super excited to share that the amazingly talented Julie Lacey will be joining the CASE Study gals..welcome Julie!  I hope you will join us ad play along with the CASE Study gals, we have such a great time!  Have a super fun day....enjoy! 

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey 
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline:ME

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely festive card, that houndstooth makes a fabulous background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the muted look of the silhouette stamped on the houndstooth fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your christmas card, simple and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful take on Kryssi's inspiration! I love the distressing and the fabulous color scheme. Might have to play along with this one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*