Thursday, November 24, 2011

CASE Study-Kryssi Ng Week 4













ETA: Our Daily Bread designs wants to celebrate this season in a special way too!  They are having a "We Give Thanks to God" special with 10% off and Free Shipping! Several of the DT have made special cards for Thanksgiving.... so pop on over to the ODBD Blog to see them, and read all about the sale!

 
Happy Thanksgiving peeps, I am sharing with you our final week with the super talented Kryssi Ng at CASE Study.  It has been a pleasure to have her with us sharing her amazing CAS style.  I have kept my card on the CAS side again this week.  I did change the image to the top right cornerinstead of the bottom left.  I have used the gorgeous stamp set from Our Daily Bread called Sacred Season.  I have both pine cone sets; they make a great pair, you can get yours here.  Be sure to check out the entire November bundle, I luv all of these sets.
I hope you will join us and play along with the CASE Study gals, we have such a great time!  Have a fun filled day...enjoy!  

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey 
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline:ME
 
.
.
Paper:  Very Vanilla and Early Espresso(SU)
Ink:  Early Espresso and Old Olive(SU)
Accessories:  Doily, Twinery Bakers Twine, Button, Lace Trim, Corner Rounder, and Glue Dots
.
.
CR84FNcolors/CR84FN43 
CASE Study:  CASE Kryssi Ng/week4

10 comments:

  1. My, why haven't I thought of stamping on doily before?? This is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely delicate feel to this card Teresa - great CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Teresa! A doily paired with pine and pine cones! Fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Teresa! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :) Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely. I love that bit of nifty doily stamping. Such a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely stunningly gorgeous card!!!! LOVE that doily--and the pine bough was a perfect image to choose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Teresa! Love how you stamped on the doily! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. I love the simplicity of the design, the lace, the stamped doily and fun bow!!! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful. I love how you stamped the doily! It looks fabulous ! I also like the black down the side!
    Mackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*