Thursday, December 8, 2011

CASE Study-Amy Sheffer Week 2




 Hello friends, I am sharing this weeks CASE Study card originally created by Amy Sheffer.  I hope you will join us and play along, her style is like no other!  I have used inspiration from The Shabby Tea Room and the sketch from Sketchbook Saturday.  I layered the snowflake and then added a white frilly flower keeping with the inspiration photo; I did use black instead of gold....I am not a big fan of gold. The sentiment is Verve's set Glad Tidings.  Be sure to stop by all the DT's blogs and leave some luv, also this week we are being sponsored by Crop Stop.  Be sure to play along you could win a $15 gift certificate.  I hope you have super day and are gearing up for a fabulous pre season holiday weekend.....I luv the month of December, so much fun....enjoy!  
.
.
Stamps:  Glad Tidings(Verve)
Paper:  White(SU)
Ink:  Black Soot(Tim Holtz)
Accessories:  Snowflake Embossing Folder, Prima Flower, Pinking Shears, EK Success Border Punch, Janome, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
CASE StudyCASE Amy Sheffer
Shabby Tea Roominspiration photo/#91
Sketchbook Saturdaysketch/#49

Amy Sheffer...Guest Muse
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey  

Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline:ME

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love all the layers of the original, but your CASE is one I can replicate better. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your have captured True Beauty from these themes. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what pretty cards Teresa!!! Thanks so much for sharing our beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! I love the simple elegance of your creation, Stunning work!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely delightful... this flower is to die for, and I LOVE pink on Christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! I LOVE the feathers...they are the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*