Thursday, December 29, 2011

CASE Study-Amy Sheffer Week 4

HI friends, I sure hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday, we had a great weekend and week.  It is good to be back this week at CASE Study; we are casing the awesome Amy Sheffer for the last time.  I adore her card this week the heart and ruffles get me every time.  I have used a red and minty aqua color, luv the color combo soooo much.  The heart is cut from the Sizzix Primitive Heart die.  I added ruffled ribbon, the doily, stitching to the heart, and a button with burlap string.  Be sure to check out the CASE Study DT creations, these are super talented ladies.  I cannot wait to see what you create.  The dh and I are headed out for a day of shopping, it is awesome to have a hubby who likes to shop...teehehehe.  I am a HUGE fan of Valentines Day, I cannot help myself....I luv love and all that comes with it.  I am sharing a quote today on love.....enjoy!
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
Judy Garland

.
.
Stamps:  PTI
Paper:  White(SU) and Unknown Designer Paper
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler(SU)
Accessories:  Sizzix Primitive Heart Die, Janome, Ribbon, Doily, Button, Burlap String, Distressing Tool, SU Square Punch, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
CASE StudyCASE Amy Sheffer/CASE71   
Stampin For The Weekend:  anything goes/#23   
 
Amy Sheffer...Guest Muse
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey  

Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline:ME

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous CASE! You used all of Amy's elements yet created a totally different look! Love it! Have fun shopping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it....see if you get the new paper doily die you can make your own in any color....;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how pretty Teresa. Love the pretty heart, the doily... the ribbon looks great! Happy New Year girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Wishing you a prosperous, joyful new year!

    Luv,
    Venus
    http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab colours Teresa and love the ruffles and twine. Happy New Year! Debby x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic project! Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*