Thursday, January 12, 2012

CASE Study-Jen Rzasa Week 2


 Hi and welcome, it is going to be busy for the next several days on my blog and several days next week as well.  Be sure to check back daily for all the new peeks!  I am sharing with you this weeks CASE Study card, I simply luv the design of our muse Jen's card.  I kept the cut out style and went with a glittered flower and used green ric rac for the stem.  A super CAS style for me today, it is still growing on me.  Be sure to check back in the morning I will have anther Verve peek for ya!  have a great day...enjoy! 

Amy Wanford
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) 

Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell 
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey  

Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline:ME


Card Making Mamas:  something new....designer paper
CASE Studycase Jen/#73
House of Gilli:  anything goes/#24

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love this card! I've seen the inspiration photo and love all the ideas from this card! The ribbon as a stem is gorgeous! Very nice card!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little card, great way of using ribbon, hadn't seen that before. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Card Makin' Mamas, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! That rick rack is perfect for the stem and leaf. Beautiful card =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*