Thursday, January 19, 2012

CASE Study-Jen Rzasa Week 3



Hello friends, I am thrilled to see so many of you joining us for the CASE Study!  I am having a blast on the CASE Study team, the ladies are awesome and Chupa picks some amazing talent.  I have used Chupa Sketchbook Saturday sketch for my card today.  I was inspired by Jen's wonderful color palette on the white card base.  I have used some of my favorite designer paper from My Mind's Eye...speaking of paper.  Be sure to check back on Saturday; me and some of my blogging friends will be having a "purge hop".  We have went through our goodies and going to offer them up to you for FREE!  Each gal will be picking a winner from their blog so you have as many chances as their our blogs in the hop!  Have a great week....enjoy!


Amy Wanford
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) 

Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell 
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey  

Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline:ME


Case Studycase Jen/#74
Gingersnap Creations:  ribbon
Sketchbook Saturday:  sketch

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fabulous bow!!! LOVE the patterned papers you've used--such a fabulous color scheme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, sweetie!! I LOVE this new die from Lil' Inker :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*