Thursday, January 5, 2012

CASE Study-Jen Rzasa Week1

Happy day peeps, I am exciting to be sharing this weeks CASE Study card, we are casing he fabulous Jen Rzasa.  I adore the balloons in her card, so I stayed with the same look.  I am a huge fan of hearts, so I made mine heart balloons; added some stickles, sentiment, lace trim and the bakers twine.  Keeping with Jen's style I kept mine CAS as well.  You are in for a treat this month as she is a awesome CAS designer!  We have some DT changes, be sure to head over to CASE Study to get the details.  I have used a Verve sentiment from the set Believe.  I am listing more new cards in my Etsy Shop, be sure to check them out!  Have a wonderful day...enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Believe(Verve)
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla(SU) and Scrap Pieces Designer Paper
Ink:  Black Soot(Tim Holtz)
Accessories:  SU Heart Punch, Lace Trim, Bakers Twine, Stickles, 3D Foam Squares
.
.
CASE Study:  case Jen Rzasa
Pollcraft:  punches/#121
Stampavie and More:  heart/#145

Jen Rzasa....Guest Muse
Amy Wanford
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) 

Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell 
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey  

Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline:ME


Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. Totally adorable, Teresa! Love the heart balloons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So SWEET and BEAUTIFUL Teresa! Wonderful card!
    Have a great day, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! SO cute! Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I just love all those hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Teresa, I love these heart balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great card & the sentiment is so current in my life right now! Just the little bit of visual joy I needed! Thanks so much! {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Wishing you a wonderful and highly successful 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teresa, this is fantastic!!! Love the glitter! A happy New year to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teresa, I love, love, LOVE that you made heart balloons- so sweet! Especially tied up with twine :) Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab case on that card, Teresa - really beautiful! Thx for playing with us at Pollycrafts Monday and I hope to see you again!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just adore this card, Teresa...the heart balloons are just divine! You always take your embellishments beyond the ordinary...love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*