Thursday, February 2, 2012

CASE Study-Karola Witczak Week 1

Hello CASE Study friends, I am over the top excited about this months Muse Karola Witczak...oh my goodness!  Her style is breathtaking....I had a blast CASing her this week, I hope you will too.  Now to all of my CAS friends out there, just do your thing....use what inspires you and go for it!  I was inspired by everything about Karola's card, the colors, the details, the butterflies. the flowers, you name it; it was calling my name....lol.  I went with shabby flowers I made using wide striped ribbon, lace, distressing, and most of all my new favorite Lil' Inker stamps....total luv!  I can't wait to see what you gals create this week...wow!  Have a super day, the weekend will soon be here....enjoy!
.
.
CASE Studycase Karola
Crazy4Challenges:  layers/embellies C4C121
Lily Pad:  patterned paper 
Sketchbook Saturday sketch

Amy Wanford
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) 

Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell 
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey 
taking a break
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline:ME


5 comments:

  1. Saw this beauty on the CASE Study blog and just had to come over to tell you how amazing this card is! Love the colour scheme, those out-of-this-world blue flowers and that fabulous blue striped tag layer behind all that eye candy! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the colors and all the layers. The flowers are fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw, Theresa, I LOVE this blue wonder - beautiful mix of patterns and elements! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly, Teresa, this is one STUNNING card!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're killing me, Teresa! To have an ounce of your talent in shabby chic! LOOOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*