Thursday, February 16, 2012

CASE Study-Karola Witczak Week 3

Hello all, it is the third week for our guest muse Karola, her style is so detailed and amazing!  I was drawn to the colors and the scalloped edges of her card.  I went with making my own flower; I cut the book pages into squares with pinking shears and then rolled them up.  I placed them together and the added the scalloped layer and a red button.  I let the flower be the main focus of my card and finished it with a sentiemnt.  be sure to visit the other muses to see what they have created..these ladies are amazing!  I hope you have a super day...enjoy! 

Amy Wanford  taking this week off
 Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) 
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell 
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey 
taking a break
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline:ME


CASE Study:  case Karola
Clean & Simple:  sketch


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*