Thursday, February 23, 2012

CASE Study-Karola Witczak Week 4


 
Good morning, I am sharing our last week at CASE Study with the fabulous Karola Witczak....her style is like no other!   I have used the new SU designer paper, luv this pack of paper.  I made the rosette flowers using the Tim Holtz rosette die, I added a huge gemstone to the mix of flowers.  The sentiment is from Verve's set Sunny Days, which happens to be on sale.  I also added the sweet little butterflies using the Martha Stewart butterfly punch.  I can't wait to see how you transform Karola's card, be sure to check out the CASE Study DT's cards, these ladies are amazing!  Have a super day...enjoy!
 
 
Amy Wanford  
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) 
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell 
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey 
taking a break
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline:ME

.
.
CASE Study:  CAS Karola
If The Shoes Fitsanything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*