Thursday, March 15, 2012

CASE Study- Laura Bassen Week 3


 Hello everyone, I am sharing this weeks CASE Study card, we are casing the fabulous Laura Bassen.  I was inspired by the colors and the comfort of those sweet little houses.  I went with fun colors and wanted to make a comforting card.  I have played along with the Sketchbook Saturday sketch and the Shabby Tea Room challenge to use the colors and embossing; I have embossed the entire card base.  Be sure to stop by and check out the other Case Study DT's cards.  It has been an amazingly beautiful week here; I am planning on being off next week and it is suppose to be another gorgeous week ...woohoo!  Have a super day,  I want to share this quote with you....enjoy!
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
 

6 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used and the layout with the extras (bow, twine, buttons stitching)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the impact that the cheerful papers make, against the white background. Love the dimensional flowers too, with pretty lace leaves. Wonderful card, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Teresa! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tearoom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so bright and beautiful...I especially love the embossed background and the elegant texture it adds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*