Thursday, March 22, 2012

CASE Study- Laura Bassen Week 4

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful week, I am sharing my card for this weeks CASE Study, we are CASing the fabulous Laura Bassen!  I have went super CAS and used gorgeous designer paper, ribbon, and of course my lace trim and gemstones; I cannot help myself, I adore these things!  I have used the super sweet sentiment from the new Lil' Inker release, if you have not seen the new stamps and dies Lil' Inker has released check them out!  I hope you are gearing up for a fabulous weekend....enjoy! 


Inspire Me Fridays:  anything goes
Just Us Girlscolors
Sketchbook Saturday:  sketch


5 comments:

  1. Beautifully elegant. Love the ribbon and colours.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards Teresa! Glad you could play along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, love it!!! lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Teresa. thanks for being such a constant source of inspiration at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty papers, Teresa! My favourite colours. Looks lke Spring to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*