Thursday, March 29, 2012

CASE Study- Laura Bassen Week 4


Hello peeps, I am happy you are here!  Before I get to this weeks CASE Study card, I wanted to share with you a new challenge blog and I am honored to be apart of it.  It is called Frilly & Funkie  and this is the opening week; so you can enter your favorite style of card making.  Every other week either the frilly gals or the funkie gals will give there interpretation of the challenge...I hope you join us for the fun and lots of learning too.  The blog will feature step by steps and product focus throughout the week as well!  Now for our last week with the super talented Laura, I have chosen to use the raised shape like her but used only designer paper as my focus and added the sentiment at the bottom.  I hope you have a wonderful day and I cannot wait to see what you create this week.  Be sure to check back next week for another aweosme muse, you won't want to miss this one....enjoy!
 
 Laura Bassen March Muse



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*