Thursday, April 5, 2012

CASE Study-Laurie Schmidlin Week 1

Hello friends, I will be keeping this post short; lots going on for me the next few days.  We are casing the fabulous Laurie Schmidlin this month at CASE Study.  I hope you will join us, I can't wait to see what you create.  I have played along with several challenges and used some amazing products from the Funkie Junkie, be sure to head over and treat yourself to some new goodies...enjoy!        
CR84FNcolors/CR84FN51
Deconstructed Sketch:  sketch/#45








7 comments:

  1. A beautiful vintage style card Teresa, a lovely image, and beautiful papers.
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Teresa, what a Vintage beauty! Love the fabric flower and your fancy stitching! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mother and daughter image that you chose. It's perfect with your color scheme. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful vintage image, gorgeous papers and lovely heart and rose. Just fab! Thank you for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa, LOVE that FAB image and your distressed edges and Beautiful papers! Pretty card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the vintage look.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Such a beautiful vintage card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*