Thursday, April 12, 2012

CASE Study-Laurie Schmidlin Week 2

Hello friends, I am sharing my take on this weeks CASE Study card,  Laurie is this months muse, a super talented lady...totally admire her and her work!  I have used some of my favorite things, you can get them at the Funkie Junkie; the Tim Holtz doily die, burlap string, and the crackled paint.  I have added distressing and a bloomer in the center of the burlap bow.  Be sure to visit the other CASE Study gals and see what they have created!  Hope you have a wonderful day, here is a quote I like to share...enjoy!
"Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God."
Robert Schuller







CASE Study:  case Laurie
Unscriptedsketch

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful case. I love that quote you've shared too! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card so much, the colours, the textures, just beautiful.
    Thanks for playing along at unscripted sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! You pulled all the elements together beautifully. I especially like the sproingy (is that a word?) bits of cotton/thread! Thanks so much for choosing to play along with us during our Blog-iversary week at Unscripted Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the grunge...thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! I love projects with lots of texture - just like yours. Thanks for playing at US.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the crackle paint ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous card - love the crackle paint! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Teresa (got it right today... LOL!!)
    a fab case card today and I like the use of the crackle paints, such lovely texture.
    Beautiful quote today.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are so many lovely layers in this card that I don't even know where to begin! Love it! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches. Can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*