Thursday, April 19, 2012

CASE Study-Laurie Schmidlin Week 3

 Hello peeps, I am sharing with you my card for this weeks CASE Study, I was inspired by the hert, I adore hearts!  I have used a glitter product from Zoom....this is the greatest glitter...no mess!  It is super quick and easy to use, punch, peel and stick!  Get your Zoom glitter kits or pages here!  I have used Teresa Collins designer paper, red burlap string, and a Tim Holtz die shape...luv all of the Tim Holtz Dies!  Head over to CASE Study and see what the other girls have created, there creations are always amazing...enjoy!
.
.
Cardabilities: sketch






7 comments:

  1. lovely Teresa!! fab use of fibre's lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Teresa and I love the paper you have used, it is a perfect companion for that embossing folder.
    Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the blend of colors, textures and patterns in your card. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations and a blog!!!I like it very much!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazingly beautiful card Teresa, I love the designer paper and the way you have distressed it. The hearts are adorable and the twine is the perfect touch! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. so romantic card! thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*