Thursday, May 10, 2012

CASE Study-Agnieszka "Aga" Malyszek. Week 2

Hello and welcome to week two of sharing fabulous cards from CASE Study muse Aga!  Her style is amazing, I hope you will join us and play along.  I am not much of a CAS creator, but have such a blast when I do!  I have used a Heidi Swapp mask and sponged around my shape.  I have off set it purposely, I am asymmetric in my creating and decorating!  I finished it with crinkled cardboard, ribbon, and a button with a sentiment tag.  I can't wait to see what you create; have a super day...enjoy!
.
.
CASE Study:  CASE Aga

1 comment:

  1. Love the use of mask and sponging! I a couple templates and don't use them as much as I should!!! Love the black/green/white combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*