Thursday, May 17, 2012

CASE Study-Agnieszka "Aga" Malyszek. Week 3

Good morning, I am sharing this weeks CASE Study card, we are casing the fabulous Aga.  I played along with a couple of challenges, I was skeered of these colors until I started putting my card together and I am very happy with my end results!  I have used Tim Holtz butterflies and the background shape os alos Tim Holtz.  I used LilyBee Designs designer paper Picket Fence, ribbon, lace, and gemstones complete my card.  I hope you have a wonderful day...enjoy!  ....when tired of life's difficulties remember to cast all your cares to God He alone comforts and strengthens our weaknesses.....
.
. 
CASE Studycase Aga
Color Throwdown:  colors/CTD191
Live, Love, and Laugh:  linky party
Retro Sketches:  sketch/RS11

 

3 comments:

  1. Morning Teresa,
    This is a very delicate card and I adore your version of the Case, very beautifully done.
    All the best Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень красиво!!! Я восхищаюсь Вашими работами!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very pretty!!! I love the soft edges and the combination of the greens and blues. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*