Thursday, May 31, 2012

CASE Study-Agnieszka "Aga" Malyszek Week 5

Good morning, I had so much fun creating this weeks card, I used Mr Huey's to splatter white ink onto my card...luv the look!  I used the gorgeous lace once again from the Funkie Junkie Boutique....you will probably being seeing this lace on my cards for a long time to come.  It comes in lots of different styles and can be easily stained with ink....I have even sponged ink on for a lighter look.  Check it out for yourself and treat yourself to some new embellies!  Be sure to check out the other gals creations, there work is always amazing....enjoy!    
.
.
52 Card PickUPanything goes
CASE Study:  case Aga
Color Throwdowncolors/#194



2 comments:

  1. Oh my this is such a pretty card.
    That lace is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the colors...I'd love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-22.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*