Thursday, June 14, 2012

CASE Study-Joy Taylor Week 2

 Hello and welcome to my card creation made for CASE Study, case Joy Taylor week 2.  I have used the same layout but went with different colors.  I did use a flower as my focal point, the sentiment is from Verve's set Love Story....I luv this set and die that goes with it.  You can see the die here,  Lovely Marquee.  Be sure to head over to the CASE Study Blog and check out the other gals creations.  Have a super fabulous day....enjoy!
.
.
CASE Studycase Joy
Great Impressions:  die cuts/pinches #4 
Ribbon Girl:  use ribbon/the flower is ribbon



 

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I just love your flower and the little heart in the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa! I am thrilled to see you found us at The Great Impressions Stamps blog...I am a admirer of your work! Love your unique style and this card shows it off beautifully!
    So glad you joined us at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful as always Teresa :) lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa
    I like this card alot - the softness of it- its beautiful! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous shabby chic take on Joy's card

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, that flower is fabulous!! Did I tell you I ordered a bunch of lace? You are such an enabler!! Hugs for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Teresa and the flower is gorgeous - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge to use ribbon or lace, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Teresa,
    I liked your inspiration so much I decided to have a go at entering a card myself. My first ever challenge entry.
    Thank you for all your lovely inspirational creations. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*