Thursday, June 21, 2012

CASE Study-Joy Taylor Week 3

Hello friends, it is time for another CASE Study creation with Joy Taylor.  I was drawn to the green and to the amount of open space; something I rarely have....teehehehehe.  I really like the details, I am also drawn to the C&S(clean and simple)but it is harder for me to create.  I kept it simple but did use distressing, one of my favor ways to embellish.  I used the Sketchbook Saturday sketch too, lots of open space.  I used my favorite Lil' Inker set, Flags and Tags.  Be sure to check out the amazing, new, and fun sets and dies Lil' Inker is bringing to us...they are awesome!  I cannot wait to see what you create, have fun!  Make the most of today....enjoy!
Every moment and every event of every man's life on earth plants something in his soul.  ~Thomas Merton
.
.
CASE Study:  case Joy Taylor

4 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful card. I would have to say that clean and simple is my absolute favourite style, and you totally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, my friend! My fav colours... aqua and chartreuse! Mmmm..... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhh - I just love how you've left the paper all tattered!
    kosec@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*