Thursday, June 28, 2012

CASE Study-Joy Taylor Week 4

Good morning friends, it is Thursday and that means it is CASE Study time, we are casing the fabulous Joy Taylor.  I have basically used the same sketch and I luvd the washi tape and how she used it, so I tore me so washi tape too....*grin*  I made the ribbon flower, added a button, and a few little pearls drops.  I really like the black, gray, and white color combo together!  Be sure to stop by the CASE Study Blog and check out the other DT's creations.  I hope you have a wonderful day, the weekend is almost here...woohoo...enjoy!  
.

CASE Study:  case Joy
Try It On Tuesdays anything goes


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Teresa, this card is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I have to admit, I haven't seen a card that's made my jaw hit the floor quite like this one for some time! I am an absolute sucker for black and white and damask, so thank you for sharing this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black and white combo, my fav. Beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa, stunning! what an incredible job! AND you've just about sold me on washi tape - all by yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Teresa! Loving the washi tape!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*