Thursday, July 5, 2012

CASE Study-Kristii Lockart Week 1


Happy day, I am so happy about today's CASE Study post, for three reasons, one we are casing the fabulous Kristii Lockart....wow, she is amazing;  hope you will play along with us this month!  The second reason, we are happy to have Andrea back with us at CASE Study...woohoo, welcome back Andrea!  And, the third reason, I am super excited to be sharing with you the amazing digital CD from Crafty Secrets...wow.....the gorgeous papers I have used on my card, where printed on my printer.....how cool is that?  It was awesome to print the gorgeous papers and have them in seconds and the are stunning!  I will be sharing more about that tomorrow, be sure to check back!  Hope you have a wonderful day and don't forget to check out the DT's creations...enjoy!
.
.
CASE Studycase Kristii
Retro Sketches:  sketch/#18



3 comments:

  1. This is very creative. Love the colours and design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I adore that lace and the funky way you sewed the hearts on! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*