Thursday, July 19, 2012

CASE Study Week 3-Kristii Lockhart/ #100

Good morning friends, I am sharing my take on this weeks CASE Study, where Kristii Lockart is our guest muse.  Her card is so amazing with lots of color, birds, and it is for a friend; I was inspired by those things and went with the same elements.  The sentiment is from the Verve set Great Friend;  it is on sale too, how awesome is that?  I played along with a couple of other challenges too Sketchbook Saturday's sketch and The Shabby Tea Room, to use the photo, buttons, twine, and stitching.  I was inspired by the different colors and mix in the room.  I cannot wait to see what you do with this weeks CASE.  Have a wonderful day....enjoy!

Stamps:  Great Friend(Verve)

CASE StudyCASE Kristii Lockhart
Sketchbook Saturday:  sketch
Shabby Tea Room:  photo...colors, buttons, twine, and stitching/#123


 

Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa,

    your cards are very pretty! Your blog I have to come visit more often :)
    Thank you very much for your very nice comment, I was very pleased!

    Sorry, my english ist not good ;c)

    Greetings from Northern Germany,

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super love :) The purrty sentiment and the glittered birdie stole my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty Teresa. Lovely colors and papers... the heart is so pretty... love the little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for faithfully sharing your incredible work! I love the way you creatively used the sketch. Just wondering, how do you distress the edges of the layers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesome card Teresa. Your work is always stunning! Carole xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Teresa, thanks so much for joining us this week at TSTR! Your card is terrific! I love the many layers and great colors that you've used and that stitching is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply love this card - everything about it. The colour combination is delightful, and the textures of the corrugated bird, and delicious twine bow are gorgeous. Zigzag stitching too... that's the one that always broke the machine whenever I tried it!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style and I've joined Case Study because I think it's a good fit for me. See you there. Also going to check out the Dirty Dozen event.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful Teresa! Thanks for sharing with The Shabby Tearoom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh...such an interesting card! Love all the layers, dp, bird, and various elements! Love your style...so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous!!! You have an amazing way with layers!! Totally amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*