Thursday, August 23, 2012

CASE Study 2ND Anniversary

Good morning, we are celebrating our 2 year anniversary at CASE Study and Chupa has planed some great challenges.  This weeks challenge was for us to case a CASE Study player.  I am blown away by the talent that joins us each week, so I had a plan.  I used the last weeks players and used random.org to pick the number.  I was thrilled with the results, random.org drew the super talented Monika Davis.  The card I choose to case of hers is below, I adore all the elements, so many details.  I luv the details!  I hope you have a wonderful day, be sure to head over to the Case Study blog and see what the other gals created....enjoy!

Stamps: Doodled Occasions (Verve)
Paper: Kraft, Fabulous Designer Paper(Simple Stories)
Ink: Coffee Archival Ink(Ranger)
Accessories: A Cut Above Pennant Trim Die and Flourished Trim Die by Verve, Bakers Twine, Embossing Folder, SU Square Punch, Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares




4 comments:

  1. Love how you've combined these fabulous panels! I'm smilin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card. The twine, the ink, the paper. Beautiful combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Teresa. Love the pretty papers, the little banners... the twine. The borders look awesome.
    Thank you so much for CASE-ing me. I was checking out your beautiful creations and I was so surprised to see that you picked one of me cards. *insert big cheesy grin* I am so giddy now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*