Thursday, August 30, 2012

CASE Study 2ND Anniversary


Good morning, we are celebrating our 2 year anniversary at CASE Study and Chupa has planed some great challenges.  This weeks challenge is for you to case yourself, so I choose the sweet little tags that I had made for the Verve sneak peeks.....I adore the Verve set used to make the tags.  My finished card was not so inspiring...lol.  I really liked the way I had used several cut banners at the bottom of the tags, so I knew I wanted to do the same on my card.  I really like the look of several banners grouped together, the ones on the card do not show up as well as the ones on the tags.  I cannot wait to see what you create this week!  I hope you have a wonderful day, be sure to head over to the Case Study blog and see what the other gals created....enjoy!

Sketchbook Saturdaysketch



5 comments:

  1. Oh I do love this card! CASEing yourself could be so hard... but will give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I really like the one you posted yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! I love those banners and your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the tags and card! I adore banners and this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love the look of grouped banners, and I love how you did yours! Gorgeous card, sweetie... we'll miss you!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*