Thursday, October 21, 2010

Create Tag


Hello, I have an adorable tag to share with you today.  I so luv tags and this stamp set, the set is perfect for making cards, tags, or a project for a friend who likes to create or is inspired by your creating.  These are the sweetest images, the stamp set is from Darcie's and it is called Create.  I used the gorgeous Webster's Pages designer paper called Hollywood Vogue, I am a huge fan of the Webster's Pages designer paper, such gorgeous patterns and colors.   I used Nesties Labels Eleven to cut the fun shape for my tag.  I added stitching, a button, and May Arts brown and natural string.  I also added a tab on the side of May Arts Crochet Ribbon.  I loosely used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, SSSC89 for the starting pooint of my tag.  I hope you are inspired by my tag and the idea of gift giving, it is always better to give than receive!  Have a super day, Friday is almost here...enjoy!   
.
.
.
Stamps:  Create(Darcie's)
Paper:  Hollywood Vogue Designer Paper(Webster's Pages) and Very Vanilla(SU)
Ink:  Early Espresso and Sage Shadow(SU)
Accessories:  Crop-a-Dile, Eyelets, May Arts Burlap Brown String, May Arts Burlap Natural String, Button, Nesties Labels Eleven, and 3D Foam Squares

9 comments:

  1. That's so fashionably gorgeous! I love the colors and everything...really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh totally brilliant love everything about this tag,hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, I love everything about it. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable tag Teresa! You managed to add so many details into such a small space...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tags I love them they just add such a special finish to a gift. happy to follow you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag, Teresa! All of your work is SO amazing... I just love visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*