Sunday, September 28, 2008

Congratulations Terry for being this weeks FS86!


I made this for todays challenge to case the featured stamper on SCS. Terry aka Terrore3 was named FS86. I chose to case her card here:



I kept the same lay-out but turned it to accammodate my stampendous penquin games stamp. I luv how she made the flowers extra special, so I made my penquins extra special by adding SU chunky glitter to their little bellies. I colored them with a blender pen and SU ink pads. I luv being able to use dp and the card not look fussy. I had this dp from last year it is Deja Views flurries & frost collection Christmas. I used a Martha Stewart small scallopy punch that I bought for only $5.00 at Michaels and layered it with SU 1 1/4" round punch. Our local Michaels now has lots of very cool stamps by Stampendous, so glad to see that so I won't have to pay shipping costs if ordered on line and I can use my Mikey coupons. thanks for stopping by and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*