Monday, October 6, 2008

Counting Blessings


I made this for todays TLC189. I am not much of a technique girl, I either don't have the stuff or like today spend waaaay to much time. I pay attention to details, so when I do techniques I seem to get to involved and have to be rescued by my dh or my boxer Jesse.


This cute "mini pizza box" can be used for gift cards, cash, or candies. Soooo adorable, you can decorate to suit the occasion. Here are the instructions for the "mini pizza box"


1. begin with a piece of cardstock 6" x 11"

2. with 6" side along the top and left side fence, score 1" in from each side

3. with 11" along the top and left side fence, score at 1", 5", 6", and 10". cut along the score on the 11" sides

4. fold into box, adhering the side flaps as you go

5. decorate and fill as you like and most of all enjoy!



I used SU thourghly thankful and colored it with SU markers, blender pen, and watercolor brush. I covered part of the image with a sentiment, I colored the counting blessings with my chocolate chip marker and stamped it and then punched it out with the long oval punch. I attached it with the copper hph. I also punched holes in the far end and ran the gingham ribbon thru and tied it. I layered it with chocolate chip and kiwi kiss. I also ran the ibbon around the top part of the lid. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. You must be psychic...these are todays color challenge colors!! I love these colors...and I love how you did the ribbon on this box!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*