Friday, November 21, 2008

Chocolate Pearled Hot Cocoa


I made this for three challenges Beate's WSC67, LSC195, to use chocolate on your card. I used chocolate chip CS, my mug is full of steamy hot cocoa.....yummy! This was also made for WT193, to use pearls. I used a pearl in the ribbon tag and the coffee mug has polka dots on it so I added tiny pearls in place of the polka dots. I really like the way it turned out. I CB half of the back panel to give some texture. I ran a piece of CS thru the CB using the top note die. I luv this die, such a great design. I cut it in half and stamped the warm and fun sentiment. Enjoy yourself a cup of hot cocoa and come back and visit often. Enjoy your time here!



I only have three more weeks of fall classes, yeah! I will start spring classes in January. I do not get in near as much play time with going back to school, but I luv the classes I am taking. I will keep juggling time....we all do that, don't we? Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks so much for playing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card, especially the little pearls on the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love those little pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card!!!!! I love everything about this one!!! You do an Awesome job on all your projects!!!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the elements, layers and design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - I just love that pearl covered mug!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*