Sunday, November 2, 2008

FS91 Congratulations Becca


I made this for todays FS91, Becca. Check out her gallery and play along. I luvd the way the inside was cut out of the scalloped circle and the frame is highlighted. Such a cool idea. I used SU ski slope dp, white, real red, baja breeze, and blue bayou cs. I used SU striped real red ribbon. I scalloped the bottom edge of the card with the corner rounder punch. To use the corner rounder as a scallop, you will need to take the gaurd off of the punch and line up each punch as you go. I also added a little stickles to some of the snowflakes to give a little sparkle. I used my Karen Foster snap & stamp set for the small Merry Christmas in the top right corner. I hope you like it and enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, we picked the same card!! I love it with this bird image...like he's sittin' in a little nestie...er I mean nest. :)
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!! its is so pretty

    Melissa SCS blogger gp 3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*