Sunday, November 23, 2008

FS94 Congratulations Beth!


I made this card for this weeks FS94, check it out and play along. I cannot believe I visit SCS almost everyday.....o.k.,o.k., everyday then....hehehehe and I have never seen Beth's work. There is so much talent in the stamping world, it really blows me away! I kept the same lay-out and used a cross like Beth. I added some distressing, used the houndstooth CB folder, and added a diamond bling to the center of the cross. Have a great day or night, enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. very nice! I love the cuttlebug folder you used for this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I'm there everyday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love the colors and the distressed edges!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! I can see this being used for many reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa I love this card. So beautiful! I love the cross, the rinestone in the middle and the extra love you put into it. Georgous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*