Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Blessings




This is for todays Sc201, this is a great sketch. This sketch is perfect for dp's and for texture on your card. I used the SU Happy Blessings stamp and the Autumn Vine dp. I colored the image with SU markers. I stamped the sentiment on white and added the copper hph. I then placed this on top of the main image. I also added the chocolate ribbon from the ribbon originals thats in the mini cattie. I am really likin this ribbon; but, there is not much ribbon I don't like. lol What a fun sketch. Thanks for the visit and come back often to see whats going on. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! I love the little sentiment in the hardware!! hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!!! Love the colors,and the sketch!!!! great job!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*